New to Home DJ
Today's Top Offer
Tannoy Di6 Speaker (Single)
The Tannoy Di6 is an ultra compact surface mount weather resistant loudspeaker with a 165mm (6.50") ICTT drive unit. Ideal for stereo or monaural background or foreground music systems in applications including theme parks, retail premises, restaurants and cafés, corporate audio visual, residential developments and houses of worship.
Weather resistant, rated IP64 to EN60529 (IEC529); the textured black or white painted finish, with matching rubber trims, of the outstandingly durable and scuff resistant, high impact polystyrene (HIPS) enclosure is fully optimised for consistent performance in adverse conditions indoors or out.
The Di6 speaker cabinet is available in either black or white with matching rubber trims. Further architectural modification is possible by factory fit application of alternative red or blue colour trims. Two standard colour trim options are available from stock; enabling black or white product to be supplied factory pre-fitted with either red or blue trims.
Other trim colours can also be created to suit specific requirements, but only as a special order customisation subject to minimum order quantities. Primarily this is aimed at corporate branding applications, where this aesthetic flexibility will enable colour coordination for larger installs.
The point source configuration of the 165mm (6.50") Tannoy ICTT driver's mid-bass and tweeter sections ensures a wide and controlled dispersion for optimum coverage; this while avoiding the massive loss of energy in the vertical plane, at the crossover frequency, inherent in two-way discrete designs. The ICTT (Inductive Coupling Technology) drive unit also addresses the two most common component failures experienced in background music and sound reinforcement systems, the tweeter and the crossover reliability.
The use of a wireless electromagnetic tweeter means that no crossover is required in the design; this therefore ensures that an ICTT unit is exceptionally reliable and therefore ideal for applications where constant heavy usage is the norm. The mineral loaded polypropylene cone material and nitrile rubber surround further enhance durability and long-term reliability.
This point source speaker technology delivers an acoustic performance of outstanding clarity, definition and detail with class leading vocal intelligibility with the added benefit that the speaker can be mounted in either vertical or horizontal orientations on walls or ceilings with no compromise to performance.
- Frequency Response (-3dB) 75Hz - 22kHz
- Frequency Range (-10dB) 55Hz - 24kHz
- System Sensitivity (1W @1m) (2) 90dB (1W = 2.45V for 6 Ohms)
- Nominal Coverage Angle 90 degrees conical
- Driver Complement: High Frequency: ICTT / Low Frequency: 165mm (6.50")
mineral loaded polypropylene
Crossover 7kHz Inductively coupled
- Directivity Factor (Q) 10.5 averaged 1kHz to 10kHz
- Directivity Index (DI) 8.4 averaged 1kHz to 10kHz
- Rated Maximum SPL Average: 107dB / Peak: 113dB
- Power Handling Average: 60W / Programme: 120W / Peak: 240W
- Recommended Amplifier Power 120W @ 6 Ohms
- Nominal Impedance 6 Ohms
- Our credit scheme is refered to as "Buy Now Pay
- A 10%
deposit is required. This will be taken after you have completed and
submitted the credit form
- Payment for the deposit can be paid by Credit/Debit Card, PayPal or cheque
- We will not fully process your deposit until your credit application has been successful
- Any item or combination of items over £250.00 are
eligible for this credit scheme
- The deferred period before payment is due is 9 months
- Provided you pay the final balance plus a processing fee of £29.00 before the 9 month Buy Now Pay Later period expires, you will pay no further charges or interest
- If payment is not paid within the 9 month period, the due
balance will automatically roll into a 36 month interest bearing credit agreement with an APR
- To take advantge of this scheme, you will have
the option to "Apply For Credit" at the checkout stage of the transaction
- Complete the on-line form and our credit provider "Creation Consumer Finance" will process the agreement
- If your application is successful, we will post you
an agreement that requires your signature
- On receipt of the signed agreement, we will despatch
- Orders can ONLY be dispatched to your home address
(the one used for the agreement)
- Credit is only available to persons aged 22 years or
over and is subject to status and conditions
- Written details are available on request
- Terms and Conditions will be supplied with your agreement
Useful Links & Information
Your payment will be processed via encrypted links to high secure systems run by reputable companies. Find out more...