New to Home DJ
Today's Top Offer
SCS.3d, is the latest innovation in the Stanton SC System® control surface line.
Revolutionary and compact, this controller is a necessity for any digital DJ looking for ultimate control over their software of choice.
SCS.3d's compact and sleek profile makes it a space-friendly addition to any existing DJ gear set-up or can stand on its own as a complete controller solution. What makes this guy different from your average controller?
Stanton's StanTouch® technology allowsT you to use traditional DJ-style motions and gestures on a touch-pad style surface to take full control over music and software applications such as Traktor DJ StudioT, Traktor ScratchT, Ableton LiveT, Serato Scratch LiveT, or any other MIDI compatible software. Minimal moving parts ensure durability from gig to gig.
The SCS.3d system is directly supported by: djDecks, Virtual DJ, PCDJ and Mixxx.
- See Me, Feel Me
- The SCS.3d's layout and portability provide DJs with an unmatched level of performance and control. The StanTouch® interface can be used for scratching, scrubbing, and navigating through digital audio. The tactile buttons, triggers, and virtual faders can also control samples, pitch, effects, cue and loop points, and other mapable functions. Multiple finger touches can even prompt quick kills on EQ's or transform effects on volume.
- Hook Me Up
- Magnect connection system allows multiple SC SYSTEM 3 units to securely snap together, creating a larger control surface with increased performance options. And built in wire management means that there won't be a mess of cables to deal with.
- Teach Me
- SCS.3d's software gives it a little brain of its own, allowing customized support for a variety of applications. DaRouter runs on Mac / PC and will automatically load presets that are tailored towards the application the SCS.3d is controlling. A generic preset is also provided for mapping to any application that supports MIDI learn. To learn more about the router and presets, click here.
- Connect Me
- The built in powered 4-port USB hub can be used to connect additional SCS.3 products to the SCS.3m allowing a single USB cable to be connected to the computer. With 2 ports on the rear of the unit it's possible to connect devices very quickly for fast setups in mobile environments. 2 additional ports on the inside of the back panel of the SCS.3m allow cables to be routed from additional 3 series controllers or storage devices such as flash drives. With a power connection the USB hub ensures that devices receive enough power for complete stability in any performance environment.
- SCS.3's center section operates mainly in 3 different modes - Slider, Circle, and Button mode. These 3 different control layouts can be evoked by any of the mode buttons depending on how the DaRouter preset is programmed.
- Slider Mode
- SCS3d Slider ModeSlider mode gives the user 3 variable controls (like faders) that can be used by sliding your finger up and down the areas next to the 3 LED meter bars. This mode can be used for controlling many parameters at once, like an EQ. A slider may be changed by dragging a finger across the surface, or you can place your finger in an absolute position on the slider and its position will jump immediately to that point. Two fingers may be used to trigger from one position to the next. For instance, holding one finger on the bottom of the slider and tapping the top with a second finger will make the slider generate the higher value for as long as that finger remains on the surface. Once the second (upper) finger is removed, the slider will generate the value indicated by the first finger position. We refer to this as a "finger jump".
- Circle Mode
- SCS3d circle modeIn Circle mode, there is one slider at the center of the circle, and circular slider going around the perimeter of the touch surface. Just like in Slider mode, finger jumps are possible can be performed to quickly change the parameter in real time. This is the mode most likely to be used to emulate the platter of a deck. Circle mode is also the default mode of SCS.3d. That is to say that if you plug SCS.3d into your computer without using the DaRouter software, it will operate in Circle mode. But keep in mind that without DaRouter, the Mode Selector buttons (VINYL, LOOP, etc) will only send note data and will not change the operation of SCS.3d.
- Button Mode
- SCS3d Button ModeIn Button mode, the zones highlighted in the diagram will act as triggers to control buttons in the target application. For example, these functions could be assigned to alter loop lengths, jump to cue points, or start clips playing. Multiple buttons may be pressed at the same time in Button mode. Also, you will find some presets use a modified version of Button mode that makes the trigger areas bigger by combining 2 or more button zones.
- SCS3d StantouchIn every mode of operation, you'll find that the touch sensitive areas on SCS.3d will respond to multiple simultaneous touches. This is part of its core functionality, and indeed many cool behaviors and gestures can be developed around this capability.
- Control Specifications (physical)
- * 8 Buttons
* 2 Sliders
* 3 Sliders (StanTouch area)
* 5 Button (StanTouch area)
* 1 Circular Control w/ 1 slider (StanTouch area)
- Control Specifications (dual generic preset)
- * 18 Sliders
* 64 Buttons
* 2 Circular Controls
- MIDI Specifications
- * Standard note messages for each
* Relative control change movement message for each slider
* Absolute position control change messages for each slider
* Multiple feedback modes for LED chains (single LED, sweep, boost/cut, spread)
* Multicolor (blue, red, purple) control
- USB Specifications
- * USB 1.1 and 2.0 class compliant MIDI
* USB bus-powered*
- Power Specifications
- * 12V DC / 1500mA
- System Requirements:
- * Mac: Power PC G5 or multicore Intel® processor Mac OS
X (v10.4 or later), Intel Core Duo 1.66 GHz, 1 GB RAM
* Windows XP (SP2, 32 Bit) or Vista (SP1, 32 Bit, 64 Bit) Pentium IV or Athlon 1.4 GHz (SSE1), 1 GB RAM
* Internet connection for Traktor LE activation and DaRouter download
- Form Factor:
- Dimensions for each SCS.3 component (H x W
o 8.52 in. x 4.72 in. x 1.38 in.
o 216.5 mm x 120 mm x 35.25 mm
- Dimensions for the entire SC SYSTEM
o 8.52 in. x 14.16 in. x 1.38 in.
o 216.5 mm x 360 mm x 35.25 mm
- * SCS.3d - 1.10 lbs / 0.499 kg
* SCS.3m - 1.16 lbs / 0.526 kg
- * USB hub / port must meet USB power specification, when internal USB hub is used additional power must be supplied to unit.
- Our credit scheme is refered to as "Buy Now Pay
- A 10%
deposit is required. This will be taken after you have completed and
submitted the credit form
- Payment for the deposit can be paid by Credit/Debit Card, PayPal or cheque
- We will not fully process your deposit until your credit application has been successful
- Any item or combination of items over £250.00 are
eligible for this credit scheme
- The deferred period before payment is due is 9 months
- Provided you pay the final balance plus a processing fee of £29.00 before the 9 month Buy Now Pay Later period expires, you will pay no further charges or interest
- If payment is not paid within the 9 month period, the due
balance will automatically roll into a 36 month interest bearing credit agreement with an APR
- To take advantge of this scheme, you will have
the option to "Apply For Credit" at the checkout stage of the transaction
- Complete the on-line form and our credit provider "Creation Consumer Finance" will process the agreement
- If your application is successful, we will post you
an agreement that requires your signature
- On receipt of the signed agreement, we will despatch
- Orders can ONLY be dispatched to your home address
(the one used for the agreement)
- Credit is only available to persons aged 22 years or
over and is subject to status and conditions
- Written details are available on request
- Terms and Conditions will be supplied with your agreement
You May Also Be Interested In
Useful Links & Information
Your payment will be processed via encrypted links to high secure systems run by reputable companies. Find out more...