New to Home DJ
Today's Top Offer
Novation TWITCH is a DJ controller with a completely new take on DJing.
It has Touchstrips to navigate tracks and you can slice-up your beats and mix them back together – totally on the fly.
TWITCH has a built in audio interface which is absolutely rock-solid with headphone, booth and main outputs.
Take hold of your music: TWITCH has Touchstrips; simply grab your tracks and swipe them backwards and forwards like a touchscreen.
The performance modes create totally new ways to manipulate beats and breaks.
The control surface - with its 2 x 8 large Triggerpads and Fader FX - opens up awesome possibilities for digital DJs and the new breed of Controllerists.
It comes with Serato ITCH – powerful DJ software that only works with select hardware controllers.
As well as being rock-solid and simple to use, ITCH has totally new performance tools that take digital DJing to the next level.
TWITCH has been developed with Serato to put ITCH’s full potential right at your fingertips. It also maps to other DJ software like Traktor and Ableton.
Mixing tracks and FX
Mixing tracks: ITCH can beat sync two tracks so they are in perfect time. Or, you can beat match them manually with the Touchstrips, swiping the track backwards and forwards – just like grabbing and moving it on a touchscreen. You can also use them to speed-up or slow down the track as if you were nudging forwards or backwards.
Mixer with Fader FX: TWITCH operates in a similar way to a conventional DJ mixer. Its layout includes typical DJ mixer controls: channel faders, tone controls, trim, and a cross-fader. TWITCH also gives you total control of ITCH’s on-board FX. However, you can also assign FX to both Decks' faders, as well as rotary knobs in the FX section. This enables the kind of quick-fingered FX trickery that can only be pulled off with fader movements.
Slice-up your tracks
‘Performance Modes’ let you get hands-on with ITCH’s most powerful tools.
The ‘Slicer Mode’ on TWITCH uses ITCH’s powerful ‘Beatgrids’ system to chop sections of your track into eight equal slices. You can then re-arrange these on the fly without falling out of time, creating totally new grooves.
In Hot Cues mode you can set 8 cue-points and re-start the track at any of those points, allowing you to jump around your track at the touch of a button.
The 8-button grid can also be used to trigger loops of different lengths using Autoloop & Loop Roll modes. Autoloops can be saved with the track so you can rehearse routines and load them on stage.
Tough and portable
Professional and Portable: TWITCH is designed for performing, so we made it tough and compact enough to carry from gig to gig. It has an aluminium top panel and is small enough to be carried with your laptop. Its modest size means it will slot into tight spaces in DJ booths and on stage.
Hard-wearing metal surface: tough enough for gigging
Compact design: small and light enough to hand-carry with your laptop
Fully bus powered: easy to set up and no need for additional power supply
LED backlit buttons: essential for performing in dark environments
Audio Interface: TWITCH includes an ultra-reliable 2 in 4 out USB audio interface with high-quality/super low noise main and headphone outputs so it they can be connected directly to large PA systems as well as home audio set-ups with zero hum or noise. There is also a microphone input for vocalists or MCs which you can run through the effects in ITCH
Ultra-reliable 2 in 4 out USB-audio interface: plug straight into monitors, mixer or amp
High quality outputs which eliminate hum and noise
Microphone input: with independent analogue gain control for vocalists/MCs
Second stereo input: TWITCH has an aux input with its own analogue gain for iPods or other sound sources
Custom audio/MIDI drivers: ultra-low latency audio/MIDI drivers by Novation
Outputs 24bit at sample rates of 44.1/48KHz
- Compatibility With Other DJ Software
- TWITCH comes with Serato's powerful ITCH DJ software, but it is also a standard MIDI controller and audio interface that works with all major DJ software including Traktor and Ableton Live.
- Ableton Live
- As MIDI controller, TWITCH will map to Ableton Live so you can launch clips, control devices, channel levels, crossfader and more. It also has a built in audio interface making it the perfect compact Ableton DJ controller.
- Novation has created an application that allows users to set up and use the TWITCH to control parameters in Ableton Live (and any other MIDI compatible DJ software).
- The purpose of this software is to receive ‘raw’ MIDI messages generated by the TWITCH hardware and ‘translate’ them into MIDI messages that can be learned to parameters in Ableton Live.
- Download the Ableton Live Twitch Translator
- Download the template Ableton Live Session from the video
- (If you are a Max MSP user you can open and edit the source code to edit and tweak to your own preference - link to download in the sidebar)
- Traktor PRO
- Powerful 2 and 4 deck mappings for Traktor PRO can be downloaded. All the controls you need to perform have been mapped to the Touchstrips, knobs, faders and buttons on TWITCH. A free Traktor PRO overlay is included in the TWITCH box which labels what each control does. Simply place it on TWITCH to transform it into a Traktor controller with a difference.
- Download the Twitch Traktor mapping
- Our credit scheme is refered to as "Buy Now Pay
- A 10%
deposit is required. This will be taken after you have completed and
submitted the credit form
- Payment for the deposit can be paid by Credit/Debit Card, PayPal or cheque
- We will not fully process your deposit until your credit application has been successful
- Any item or combination of items over £250.00 are
eligible for this credit scheme
- The deferred period before payment is due is 9 months
- Provided you pay the final balance plus a processing fee of £29.00 before the 9 month Buy Now Pay Later period expires, you will pay no further charges or interest
- If payment is not paid within the 9 month period, the due
balance will automatically roll into a 36 month interest bearing credit agreement with an APR
- To take advantge of this scheme, you will have
the option to "Apply For Credit" at the checkout stage of the transaction
- Complete the on-line form and our credit provider "Creation Consumer Finance" will process the agreement
- If your application is successful, we will post you
an agreement that requires your signature
- On receipt of the signed agreement, we will despatch
- Orders can ONLY be dispatched to your home address
(the one used for the agreement)
- Credit is only available to persons aged 22 years or
over and is subject to status and conditions
- Written details are available on request
- Terms and Conditions will be supplied with your agreement
You May Also Be Interested In
Useful Links & Information
Your payment will be processed via encrypted links to high secure systems run by reputable companies. Find out more...