New to Home DJ
Today's Top Offer
Alto Truesonic TS115
All TRUESONIC 2-way speaker cabinets have been designed with verstility and longevity in mind.
They feature a durable, lightweight polypropylene enclosure that is stand mountable for weekend gigs and flyable for more permanant installations.
What's more, the have a trapezoidal design which greatly decreases the resonance of the standing wave in the cabinet for a more true and exact sound reproduction.
The TRUESONIC TS115 is the perfect solution for musicians and DJs on the move and halls, malls, and houses of worship alike.
The TRUESONIC Series was designed from the ground up to be the most transparent loudspeaker money can buy.
Rigorous testing and thousands of hours of listening have gone into making sure that what you pump into a TRUESONIC speaker is exactly what you get out.
Everything you see (and some things you don't) - from internal signal path and components used to the sculpted cabinet and meticulously designed waveguide - was developed in service of the principle of accurate, transparent sound.
The drivers in the TRUESONIC TS115 are designed to make sure that virtually no energy is wasted.
That translates to more of the power from the amplifier actually working to generate sound rather than heat, giving the speaker better real world performance than other speakers with comparable published specifications.
The TRUESONIC TS115 offers a 15" LF driver (2.5" voice coil) and a 1" HF driver (Neodyminum Driver).
- Power System: 250W continuous / 500W Program / 1000W Peak
- Frequency Response (-10dB): 48Hz-18KHz
- Sensitivity (1w @ 1mt): 97dB SPL
- Impedance: 8 ohms (nominal)
- Maximum SPL @ 1m: 121dB continuous/ 127dB peak
- Coverage ( HxV ): 80°/100°x 60° nominal
- Transducer Low: 15" Woofer, 2.5" voice coil
- Transducer High: 1" Neodymium Driver
- Passive Crossover: 2.15KHz at 12dB/oct, with HF protection
- Enclosure Construction: Trapezoidal shape/ Floor Monitor facility/ Polypropylene Plastic Cabinet
- Input Connectors: Two Parallel SPK NL-4 for INPUT/ THRU
- Mounting: Integrated Std. pole-mount/ two handle /two eyebolt point
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 679mm x 430.3mm x 385mm (26.73" x 16.94" x 15.16")
You May Also Be Interested In
Useful Links & Information
Your payment will be processed via encrypted links to high secure systems run by reputable companies. Find out more...