New to Home DJ
Today's Top Offer
Alto Truesonic TS110A
All TRUESONIC 2-way speaker cabinets have been designed with verstility and longevity in mind.
They feature a durable, lightweight polypropylene enclosure that is stand mountable for weekend gigs and flyable for more permanant installations.
What's more, the have a trapezoidal design which greatly decreases the resonance of the standing wave in the cabinet for a more true and exact sound reproduction.
The TRUESONIC TS110A is the perfect solution for musicians and DJs on the move and halls, malls, and houses of worship alike.
The TRUESONIC Series was designed from the ground up to be the most transparent loudspeaker money can buy.
Rigorous testing and thousands of hours of listening have gone into making sure that what you pump into a TRUESONIC speaker is exactly what you get out.
Everything you see (and some things you don't) - from internal signal path and components used to the sculpted cabinet and meticulously designed waveguide - was developed in service of the principle of accurate, transparent sound.
The drivers in the TRUESONIC TS110A are designed to make sure that virtually no energy is wasted.
That translates to more of the power from the amplifier actually working to generate sound rather than heat, giving the speaker better real world performance than other speakers with comparable published specifications.
The TRUESONIC TS110A offers a 0" LF driver (2" voice coil) and a 1" HF driver (Neodyminum Driver).
Every active TRUESONIC speaker benefits from the use of a Class D amplifier integrated into the cabinet.
Class D amps are generally lighter than Class A and AB amplifier designs, and offer more than enough power to provide your performance with a plenty of punch.
The TRUESONIC TS110A delivers with 315 watts of power (250W LF / 65W HF) and offers a balanced combo jack (XLR/TRS) input.
Transducer Low: 10" Woofer with 1.5" voice coil
Transducer High: Neodymium compression driver, 1" exit with 1" voice coil
Power Amplification: 630 Watts peak (500 W LF + 130 W HF), 315 Watts continuous (250 W LF + 65 W HF)
Frequency Range: (-10 dB): 53 Hz - 20 kHz
Frequency Response: (±3 dB): 70 Hz - 19 kHz
Maximum SPL @ 1m: 123 dB peak, 120 dB continuous
-6 dB Nominal Coverage: 80° / 100° x 60° nominal
Active Crossover: 2.5 kHz
Connectors: 2 x Mic / Line Female XLR - 1/4" combo inputs, 1 x Loop - Out Male XLR
Input Control: Line / Mic -8 to +50 dB, Maximum input level +23 dBu , Input Impedance 15 kOhms
External Controls: Volume, Power switch with LED indicator, Clip/Limit LED, Ground Lift switch
Protection Features: Over-excursion, Thermal, Driver
AC Power: 100 VAC, or 110 - 120 VAC, or 220 - 240 VAC (50 / 60 Hz)
Enclosure: Trapezoidal, with floor monitor capability. Injection molded, polypropylene enclosure, with perforated steel grille
Mounting: Integrated pole-socket (36 mm dia.) Two handles, four M10 threaded sockets: 2 top, 2 bottom
- We are currently experiencing issues with our online application system, we can still process applications manually via an atlernative provider V12 Finance. Please call us on 01228 546756 for further details
- Our credit scheme is refered to as "Buy Now Pay
- A 10%
deposit is required. This will be taken after you have completed and
submitted the credit form
- Payment for the deposit can be paid by Credit/Debit Card, PayPal or cheque
- We will not fully process your deposit until your credit application has been successful
- Any item or combination of items over £250.00 are
eligible for this credit scheme
- The deferred period before payment is due is 9 months
- Provided you pay the final balance plus a processing fee of £29.00 before the 9 month Buy Now Pay Later period expires, you will pay no further charges or interest
- If payment is not paid within the 9 month period, the due
balance will automatically roll into a 36 month interest bearing credit agreement with an APR
- To take advantge of this scheme, you will have
the option to "Apply For Credit" at the checkout stage of the transaction
- Complete the on-line form and our credit provider "Creation Consumer Finance" will process the agreement
- If your application is successful, we will post you
an agreement that requires your signature
- On receipt of the signed agreement, we will despatch
- Orders can ONLY be dispatched to your home address
(the one used for the agreement)
- Credit is only available to persons aged 22 years or
over and is subject to status and conditions
- Written details are available on request
- Terms and Conditions will be supplied with your agreement
You May Also Be Interested In
Useful Links & Information
Your payment will be processed via encrypted links to high secure systems run by reputable companies. Find out more...