New to Home DJ
Today's Top Offer
Alesis M1 Active 520 USB
Nearfield Studio Monitors with USB Audio I/O
Linear audio reproduction and USB studio interface
M1Active 520 USB is a studio monitoring system designed for professional studio use with an internal digital-audio interface.
M1Active 520 USB is a pair of active, bi-amplified, two-way reference monitors that play from 20,000 Hz all the way down to 56 Hz to cover nearly all frequencies audible to human ears.
You can take USB digital signal out of your computer via USB and input it to M1Active 520 USB for low-noise, low-distortion performance.
Priced attractively for any studio's budget, M1Active 520 USB perform with linearity, clarity, and neutrality typically reserved for monitors that cost much more.
We built M1Active 520USB around our popular five-inch polypropylene low-frequency driver for full, smooth response in the low end and our one-inch silk dome high-frequency driver for absolute clarity in the highs.
Our custom crossover avoids the crucial vocal midrange, ensuring that your mixes sound the way you recorded them.
The low-resonance bass reflex cabinet features radiussed edges to reduce edge diffraction and a tuned port for bass extension.
A bass boost switch offers low-frequency enhancement to further accommodate for room conditions requiring a little more output in the low end.
PROFESSIONAL MONITORING OPTIONS
When you reach for the convenient front panel volume control, you can be confident that the power you need will be there with M1Active 520 USB's bi-amplified design delivering 30W per speaker.
Like the rest of the M1Active series, M1Active 520 USB are magnetically shielded, so there's never an issue of placement near computer screen, LCDs, or hard drives.
The front-panel stereo 1/4" headphone output mutes the loudspeakers when connected.
When you connect headphones, the main volume control automatically switches to controlling the headphone output.
M1Active 520 USB feature a large, front-panel, bi-color indicator that indicates presence of signal in blue and clipping in red for instant feedback on system status.
Professional quality analog input jacks are located on the rear. Two balanced-1/4" inputs enable engineers to connect a stereo source or two mono sources.
For convenient recordings, simply connect the stereo output of a mixer. You can create complete recordings with no additional audio interface!
The speakers are interconnected using a standard XLR cable for secure, professional connection. For worldwide operation, M1Active 520 USB features a voltage-switchable power supply.
USB DIGITAL AUDIO INTERFACE
In addition to their capabilities as traditional monitor loudspeakers, M1Active 520 USB monitors contain a USB audio interface. Connected audio sources such as mic preamps and instruments can be recorded directly into your computer at 16-bit, 44.1 or 48 kHz.
Simply plug the USB cable into your computer. No special drivers required. And when it's time to listen back to your mixes, that same USB cable sends 16-bit, 44.1 or 48 kHz, stereo audio from computer to your M1Active 520 USBs. No more complicated interfaces and messy cable tangles.
- Our credit scheme is refered to as "Buy Now Pay
- A 10%
deposit is required. This will be taken after you have completed and
submitted the credit form
- Payment for the deposit can be paid by Credit/Debit Card, PayPal or cheque
- We will not fully process your deposit until your credit application has been successful
- Any item or combination of items over £250.00 are
eligible for this credit scheme
- The deferred period before payment is due is 9 months
- Provided you pay the final balance plus a processing fee of £29.00 before the 9 month Buy Now Pay Later period expires, you will pay no further charges or interest
- If payment is not paid within the 9 month period, the due
balance will automatically roll into a 36 month interest bearing credit agreement with an APR
- To take advantge of this scheme, you will have
the option to "Apply For Credit" at the checkout stage of the transaction
- Complete the on-line form and our credit provider "Creation Consumer Finance" will process the agreement
- If your application is successful, we will post you
an agreement that requires your signature
- On receipt of the signed agreement, we will despatch
- Orders can ONLY be dispatched to your home address
(the one used for the agreement)
- Credit is only available to persons aged 22 years or
over and is subject to status and conditions
- Written details are available on request
- Terms and Conditions will be supplied with your agreement
You May Also Be Interested In
Useful Links & Information
Your payment will be processed via encrypted links to high secure systems run by reputable companies. Find out more...